This workshop is open to families effected by subtance use and their loved ones, to help them to :Spit it Out – communication
• To identify different communication styles.
• To identify the healthy and unhealthy communications we use.
• Explore where different ways of communication can help to promote healthy relationships and keep us safe.
• Participants will have an increased awareness of communication styles which will increase confidence in communicating in a safe and understandable way.
• Participants will be able to identify how they are communicating and that there are easy ways to change communications styles to enable better relationships within and outside the family.
Under One Roof, Vine Terrace, Hucknall, NG15 7HN