If you have professional skills or experience that can help Hetty’s move forward and continue to offer a vital family support service then why not consider joining our Board of Trustees?!
Are you interested in supporting a local Nottinghamshire Charity?
Then why not consider becoming a trustee for Hetty’s?
- Do you share a passion for Nottinghamshire families and communities?
- Do you have vision and drive to help a small charity grow and thrive?
- Do you have a voice that can guide the direction and development of Hetty’s future stability?
- Do you have specialist skills in business development, fundraising, marketing and media, corporate sponsorship, HR, Charity Commission or any other areas of interest to a charity?
- Do you have the time to attend a trustee meeting every 3 months?