Monday, 20 January 2020 from 12:00-14:00
This workshop is open to families effected by subtance use and their loved ones, to help them to :Spit it Out – communication
• To identify different communication styles.
• To identify the healthy and unhealthy communications we use.
• Explore where different ways of communication can help to promote healthy relationships and keep us safe.
• Participants will have an increased awareness of communication styles which will increase confidence in communicating in a safe and understandable way.
• Participants will be able to identify how they are communicating and that there are easy ways to change communications styles to enable better relationships within and outside the family.