This workshop is open to families effected by substance use and their loved ones, to help them to ‘Spit it Out’ and communicate.
• To identify different communication styles.
• To identify the healthy and unhealthy communications we use.
• Explore where different ways of communication can help to promote healthy relationships and keep us safe.
• Participants will have an increased awareness of communication styles which will increase confidence in communicating in a safe and understandable way.
• Participants will be able to identify how they are communicating and that there are easy ways to change communications styles to enable better relationships within and outside the family.
@New Directions, Under One Roof, Vine Terrace, Hucknall, NG15 7HN
Tuesday, 17 December 2019 from 12:30-14:30